Why do I need a Verification of Assessments?

This certificate identifies current paid assessments and other balances owed to the community by the unit owner for buyers before the closing of the property sale. The certificate provides a prospective buyer with information specific to the requested account and property owner, this includes additional information about the association (current rate of assessments, due dates for payments, pay frequency, open balances, etc). If the association is part of another entity or community (master association, sub-association or sport club, etc.), a separate disclosure document will be required for that association.

Why do I need a Lender / Mortgagee Disclosure?

Mortgage Lenders require information about the association (financial information, insurance agencies, delinquency details, etc). This document is also known as the warranty letter, condo certification, HOA certification, PUD certification or mortgage certification.

Why do I need association documents?

Florida Statutes require that the seller provides the property buyer with a set of the association’s documents. If these are not available from the seller they may be ordered on this website. This can be done by the buyer or the seller at any time prior or after the closing.

Who should request the documents?

Usually, the seller requests and pays for the resale disclosure document. However, a title company, Realtor or other agent may order the documents for a client. A buyer may also request these after the closing if they have not received them.

Please note that the full payment must be received before processing of the documents will begin.

How long does it take to receive documents?

Processing will begin once the request and payment have been received. All requests are processed in the order in which they are received. Please be advised that this may take up to two weeks depending on the amount of requests in the queue.

Next Day : If request is received by 12:00 PM our best effort will be made for same day processing

Rush : 4 to 5 business days

Standard : Within 15 days

How are the documents delivered?

Completed documents will be sent via email unless requested to send by fax. Items may be shipped; however, additional fees may apply in certified mailing and materials.

Do I have to pay in advance for the item(s) I need?

Yes. Payment is only taken in advance with a credit/debit card or e-check online via PayPal. Documents may be ordered by the seller, real estate agent, Title Company, buyer, or mortgage company/broker. Please note that the full payment must be received before processing will begin. If there is a delay or NSF processing will be halted until payment is received.

Can I place an order and pay without a credit card?

Yes, you may pay by e-check or you may pay by sending a check to our office with all the required information as per the request form online.

Make check payable to World of Homes and mail to the following address:

2884 S Osceola Ave.
Orlando, Florida 32806

Who do I contact to answer general questions?

Please contact us Monday through Friday from 9:00 AM to 5:00 PM EST at 407-770-1748